I AM WHOLE Coral Necklace *Discounted Final Sale*
FROM THE SIGNIFY COLLECTION
In the Japanese art of kintsugi, broken pottery is bound back together with gold. Similarly, life can shatter us and leave us feeling damaged and less than, when in reality, the transformation and healing back together can lead to the best version of ourselves. You are not broken. You are beautifully whole.
This is one of my most popular pieces in the shop. Because the pendant is mother of pearl shell, there are natural flaws that some find undesirable, even though they are natural to the material. I have sold out of all the least-flawed pieces, but because this design is so popular, I am offering necklaces made with the more flawed pendants at a hugely discounted price. Once they are gone, they're gone.
Please note the pictures for examples of the "flaws" I am referring to--it may be indentations, darker or lighter or oranger areas, a line across it, etc.
ABOUT THIS PIECE
- Features an imperfect, gold-drizzled, coral mother of pearl shell bead on dainty matte gold plated chain
- Beads: app. 3/4" wide
- Length: choose from the dropdown
- Each bead is slightly different, and so no two necklaces will be exactly alike.
- Closes with a small lobster clasp
- Comes displayed on a lovely card with the necklace's purpose and meaning, making this piece perfect for gift giving
MORE TO LOVE
Shop the rest of the Signify Collection here.
See even more "I Am Whole" / kintsugi-inspired pieces here.
Upgrade the chain from matte gold plated to shiny gold filled here.
Please note that since this piece is plated, it will age. So be sure to treat it kindly, store it in a sealed container or bag, and keep it away from water so it can be around for you to enjoy much longer.
© Kacie Fleming/Hamrick Avenue