FROM THE SIGNIFY COLLECTION
In the Japanese art of kintsugi, broken pottery is bound back together with gold. Similarly, life can shatter us and leave us feeling damaged and less than, when in reality, the transformation and healing back together can lead to the best version of ourselves. You are not broken. You are beautifully whole.
ABOUT THIS PIECE
- Features gold-drizzled acrylic beads in your choice of color on matte gold plated hooks
- Length: just under 1"
- Widest point: just over 1/4"
- Choose from red, purple, hot pink, and turquoise-teal. Or choose all 4 pairs for a discount!
- Each bead is slightly different, and so no two will be exactly alike.
- Comes displayed on a lovely card with the piece's purpose and meaning, making this piece perfect for gift giving
(Please note: this piece is kintsugi-style inspired, not a repaired broken piece.)
See even more "I Am Whole" / kintsugi-inspired pieces here.
Please note that this piece will age. So be sure to treat it kindly, store it in a sealed container or bag, and keep it away from water so it can be around for you to enjoy much longer.
© Kacie Fleming/Hamrick Avenue