MAKE A NEW PAST Necklace & Poem
FROM THE ELOQUENCE COLLECTION
This minimalist necklace is inspired by the poem, "Regret," from my book "Meeting Me: Poems of Hope, Truth, and Transformation" (also available in the shop).ABOUT THIS PIECE
- Features a rustic, antique-style, bronze clock pendant on dainty bronze chain that closes with a lobster clasp.
- Pendant: just over 3/8" wide
- Chain length: choose from the dropdown
- The necklace comes displayed on a small, original poem print that's just under 4x6", and the combination of the necklace and print makes this the perfect meaningful gift.
- (Note: this is a clock image, not a working clock.)
Make a new past—
Go ahead, before now’s gone.
The perk of now
Is that, unlike yesterday,
It’s not over yet.
And, unlike tomorrow,
It’s not too late.
Go ahead, before it’s gone—
Make a new past.
Kacie Lynn Fleming
Add gift packaging to your order here.
MORE TO LOVE
Get the book this poem is from here.
Shop the rest of the Eloquence Collection featuring original poems and quotes here.
Please note that this piece will age. So be sure to treat it kindly, store it in a sealed container or bag, and keep it away from water so it can be around for you to enjoy much longer.
© Kacie Fleming/Hamrick Avenue