I AM WHOLE Blue Glass Teardrop Necklace
FROM THE SIGNIFY COLLECTION
I wished to convey the statement, “I Am Whole,” and quickly thought of kintsugi, which inspired this piece.
In the Japanese art of kintsugi, broken pottery is bound back together with gold. Similarly, life can shatter us and leave us feeling damaged and less than, when in reality, the transformation and healing back together can lead to the best version of ourselves. You are not broken. You are beautifully whole.
ABOUT THIS PIECE
- Features a gold-drizzled, blue glass teardrop bead on extra dainty matte gold plated chain that closes with a lobster clasp
- Bead: 1/2" long
- Length: choose from the dropdown
- Each bead is slightly different, and so no two necklaces will be exactly alike.
- Closes with a small lobster clasp
- Comes displayed on a lovely card with the necklace's purpose and meaning, making this piece perfect for gift giving
- Learn more about the Signify Collection here and shop the whole collection here.
- See even more "I Am Whole" / kintsugi-inspired pieces here.
Please note that since this piece is plated, it will age. So be sure to treat it kindly, store it in a sealed container or bag, and keep it away from water so it can be around for you to enjoy much longer.
© Kacie Fleming/Hamrick Avenue