I AM WHOLE Dainty Purple Necklace
FROM THE SIGNIFY COLLECTION
In the Japanese art of kintsugi, broken pottery is bound back together with gold. Similarly, life can shatter us and leave us feeling damaged and less than, when in reality, the transformation and healing back together can lead to the best version of ourselves. You are not broken. You are beautifully whole.
ABOUT THIS PIECE
- Features a tiny, gold-drizzled, purple acrylic bead on extra dainty matte gold plated chain
- Bead: just over 1/4" wide
- Length: choose from the dropdown
- Each bead is slightly different, and so no two necklaces will be exactly alike.
- Closes with a small lobster clasp
- Comes displayed on a lovely card with the necklace's purpose and meaning, making this piece perfect for gift giving.
(Please note: this piece is kintsugi-style inspired, not a repaired broken piece.)
MORE TO LOVE
This necklace is also available in other colors, as shown in the last photo, along with several more "I Am Whole" kintsugi-inspired pieces here.
Get matching earrings here.
Upgrade the chain from matte gold plated to shiny gold filled here.
Please note that since this piece is plated, it will age. So be sure to treat it kindly, store it in a sealed container or bag, and keep it away from water so it can be around for you to enjoy much longer.
© Kacie Fleming/Hamrick Avenue