You are not broken. You are beautifully whole.
ABOUT THIS CARD
- In the Japanese art of kintsugi, broken pottery is bound back together with gold. Similarly, life can shatter us and leave us feeling damaged and less than, when in reality, the transformation and healing back together can lead to the best version of ourselves: not broken but beautifully whole. This design is inspired by this practice, with subtle "gold" repairs on each "you" in the saying.
- Blank inside and ready for you to write a personal note
- 5x7" and ready to frame, with the Streetlights at Midnight line logo on the back
- Includes a midnight blue envelope
- Shop kintsugi-inspired jewelry here.
Browse more cards here.
© Kacie Fleming/Hamrick Avenue