I AM WHOLE White and Gold Dainty Necklace with Psalm 147:3
FROM THE SIGNIFY COLLECTION
"He heals the broken in heart, and binds up their wounds. " Psalm 147:3
In the Japanese art of kintsugi, broken pottery is bound back together with gold. Similarly, life can shatter us and leave us feeling damaged and less than, when in reality, the transformation and healing back together can lead to the best version of ourselves. You are not broken. You are beautifully whole.
ABOUT THIS PIECE
- Features a puffed oval, gold-drizzled, beige/off white acrylic bead (so each will be unique) on extra dainty matte gold plated chain that closes with a lobster clasp
- Bead: just under 1/2" wide
- Length: choose from the dropdown
- Each bead is slightly different, and so no two necklaces will be exactly alike.
- Comes displayed on a lovely card with the necklace's purpose and meaning, making this piece perfect for gift giving
MORE TO LOVE
Shop the rest of the Signify Collection here.
See even more "I Am Whole" / kintsugi-inspired pieces here.
Upgrade the chain from matte gold plated to shiny gold filled here.
Please note that since this piece is plated, it will age. So be sure to treat it kindly, store it in a sealed container or bag, and keep it away from water so it can be around for you to enjoy much longer.
© Kacie Fleming/Hamrick Avenue