FROM THE SIGNIFY COLLECTION
In the Japanese art of kintsugi, broken pottery is bound back together with gold. Similarly, life can shatter us and leave us feeling damaged and less than, when in reality, the transformation and healing back together can lead to the best version of ourselves. You are not broken. You are beautifully whole.
ABOUT THIS PIECE
- Features a tiny, gold-drizzled, acrylic bead on extra dainty matte gold plated chain
- Use the dropdown to choose from hot pink, turquoise-teal, purple, and red for your bead; or choose all four bracelets at a discount for an awesome stacking set! (Note: Buying all four will get you four bracelets, one in each bead color.)
- Bead: just over 1/4" wide
- Length: adjustable from 20-21 1/2" (wraps three times around the wrist)
- Each bead is slightly different, and so no two will be exactly alike.
- Closes with a small lobster clasp
- Comes displayed on a lovely card with the piece's purpose and meaning, making this piece perfect for gift giving.
Bonus: Because this is a wrap bracelet, it doubles as a necklace!
(Please note: this piece is kintsugi-style inspired, not a repaired broken piece.)
MORE TO LOVE
Shop the rest of the Signify Collection here.
See even more "I Am Whole" / kintsugi-inspired pieces here.
Please note that since this piece is plated, it will age. So be sure to treat it kindly, store it in a sealed container or bag, and keep it away from water so it can be around for you to enjoy much longer.© Kacie Fleming/Hamrick Avenue