I AM WHOLE Clear and Gold Hoop Earrings
FROM THE SIGNIFY COLLECTION
I wished to convey the statement, “I Am Whole,” and quickly thought of kintsugi, which inspired this piece.
In the Japanese art of kintsugi, broken pottery is bound back together with gold. Similarly, life can shatter us and leave us feeling damaged and less than, when in reality, the transformation and healing back together can lead to the best version of ourselves. You are not broken. You are beautifully whole.
ABOUT THIS PIECE
- Features lightweight, heavily gold-drizzled, acrylic hoops
- Length including hooks: just over 1 1/2"
- Widest point: just under 1"
- Choose from matte gold plated or 14k gold filled hooks
- Each bead is slightly different, and so no two will be exactly alike.
- Comes displayed on a lovely card with the piece's purpose and meaning, making this piece perfect for gift giving
(Please note: this piece is kintsugi-style inspired, not a repaired broken piece.)
MORE TO LOVE
See even more "I Am Whole" / kintsugi-inspired pieces here.
Please note that this piece will age. So be sure to treat it kindly, store it in a sealed container or bag, and keep it away from water so it can be around for you to enjoy much longer.
© Kacie Fleming/Hamrick Avenue