FROM THE SIGNIFY COLLECTION
In the Japanese art of kintsugi, broken pottery is bound back together with gold. Similarly, life can shatter us and leave us feeling damaged and less than, when in reality, the transformation and healing back together can lead to the best version of ourselves. You are not broken. You are beautifully whole.
ABOUT THIS PIECE
- Features a tiny, gold-drizzled, acrylic bead on matte gold plated chain that closes with a lobster clasp
- Use the dropdown to choose from hot pink, turquoise-teal, purple, and red.
- Bead: just over 1/4" wide
- Length: 7 1/2" (Need a different length? Please message me before ordering.)
- Each bead is slightly different, and so no two will be exactly alike.
- Comes displayed on a lovely card with the bracelet's purpose and meaning, making this piece perfect for gift giving.
(Please note: this piece is kintsugi-style inspired, not a repaired broken piece.)
MORE TO LOVE
Shop the rest of the Signify Collection here.
Get a matching necklace here.
Please note that since this piece is plated, it will age. So be sure to treat it kindly, store it in a sealed container or bag, and keep it away from water so it can be around for you to enjoy much longer.
© Kacie Fleming/Hamrick Avenue