I AM WHOLE Long Beaded Necklace - Choose Your Color
FROM THE SIGNIFY COLLECTION
In the Japanese art of kintsugi, broken pottery is bound back together with gold. Similarly, life can shatter us and leave us feeling damaged and less than, when in reality, the transformation and healing back together can lead to the best version of ourselves. You are not broken. You are beautifully whole.
ABOUT THIS PIECE
- Features tiny, gold-drizzled, acrylic beads on long, matte gold plated chain that closes with a lobster clasp. Each bead is unique.
- Each Bead: just over 1/4" wide
- Length: approximately 31” (message me to request a custom length!)
- Choose your color: red, pink, purple, or turquoise teal (see photos)
- Closes with a lobster clasp
- Comes with a lovely card with the necklace's purpose and meaning, making this piece perfect for gift giving.
(Please note: this piece is kintsugi-style inspired, not a repaired broken piece.)
MORE TO LOVE
Get matching earrings here.
Get a matching bracelet here.
Please note that since this piece is plated, it will age. So be sure to treat it kindly, store it in a sealed container or bag, and keep it away from water so it can be around for you to enjoy much longer.
© Kacie Fleming/Hamrick Avenue